An Exciting time for the P-O-S-E(c)
This is a very exciting time for us in the evolution of the P-O-S-E(c). Within the last few weeks:
1. We have presented our Mineola U.F.S.D. P-O-S-E(c) work by invitation to a Nassau BOCES District meeting of 65 Directors of Special Education: :Connecting Literacy Assessment with Instructional Improvement :P-O-S-E©* Response to Intervention (*Phonological-Orthographic Substitution Evaluation)."
2. Our P-O-S-E(c)-based poster session has been accepted for presentation on July 10 at the 2015 ASHA School conference in Phoenix, AZ, July 9-12, 2015: "SLP Early Grade Literacy Intervention Based on Short Vowel Proficiency Assessment" Carol A. Sullivan, M.S., CCC-SLP and Roy F. Sullivan, Ph.D., CCC-A.
3. We will be presenting the P-O-S-E(c) to more than 1200 registrants in exhibit booth 232 at the 2015 ASHA Schools Conference of which we are an Official Sponsor.
4. Due to the breadth of information presented on this website, we have added a total site search engine field atop every page.
5. We have activated our TWITTER site Follow us there.